Blog Archive

Monday, September 20, 2010

Marvelous Monday

I'm praying and sending out good thoughts that today  will be a Marvelous Monday. (I'm trying to think positive for the next three days because hubby is going to be working at his second job for a good part of the week, so it's me and the kiddos)

What can make it a marvelous Monday, you ask?

1) Today we are leaving school & work a little early to go to the dentist. Although I don't like handing over our hard earned money for the dentist, I look forward because I'll get to spend a little extra time with the kiddos, and two I promised to take them to McDonalds afterward, which means no cooking tonight!!

2) I have set up a treat for myself if I run 4 times this week in training for my half marathon in February I get to buy a few songs off Itunes on Friday. Now, I'm hoping my lovely momma will come watch the kids when we get home for an hour so I can run to the gym, otherwise I have to wait till their in bed.

3) We had double good news last night! One, my cousin and his wife are expecting their first child. Two, a woman here in our town that many know and love had a massive heart attack on Saturday. They had to put her in a medical coma till Sunday afternoon. After a few hours, she opened her eyes and looked around. Praise God!!


I think that's it for my marvelous Monday - may have to catch you up on Tuesday and let you know how it went!!

No comments: