Blog Archive

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

What a Weekend!

We had a very busy weekend. Mr. L had a soccer game early saturday morning. Which I have to say was a blast!! He scored the first goal of the game and got to play the goalie position as well. I laughed so hard during the game and I was so proud of him.

After the game we went to visit some friends of ours in Houston.  It was really a flying trip. We left at around noon and got there late that evening  That next morning the guys went fishing where my handsome hubby caught this


42 inch long Red from the Gulf. I was so excited when I got the text with that picture. The last few times he's been fishing, his luck hasn't been that good. I'm hoping that this has turned his luck around.

While the guys were out fishing, us girls did something kind of crazy. We went tailgating at the Houston Texans vs. Dallas Cowboys game at Reliant Stadium.  Three of us were rooting for Texans, and two of us, me included were rooting for the Cowboys.  I have to say us two were in the minority. :) However, we had a grand time although it was sweltering hot.  I think next time I go tailgating I hope it will be cooler!! But we had a blast!!


No comments: