Blog Archive

Saturday, March 6, 2010

A productive day

For the first time in what seems like a while I actually had a productive Saturday.

 Although it started a little rough. Miss E has good nights and bad nights with waking up. Last night was a bad night, she woke up about 3 am and that means I dozed from about 3am to 5am in short bursts running back and forth trying to put her in bed and then dozing off, getting up to put her back in bed...it's a vicious cycle. 

I woke up and read a little of "The Last Olympian", the last book in the Percy Jackson series. If you haven't read it, do it! I know it's meant for younger generations but they are well written, wonderful books. 

Then I did laundry, dishes, cooked lunch, more laundry, dusted, went through and started cleaning out Mr L's closet.  I actually folded landry too! I know, amazing, huh?

I started working on notes for my midterm this week. I'm actually fixing to work on them some more here in a little while. 
Mr. L had a birthday party for the girl about his age that lives across the street.  When I went to pick him up he was telling me that the girl was so excited about the gift we gave her, she jumped out of her chair and gave him a hug. Her mother laughed because she said Mr L's eyes were huge. 

My hubby stayed out most of the day fishing with a friend. I've officially become a fishing widow. It has started. When the warmer weather comes out, my husband leaves me for hours or days upon end. I have to admit, sometimes its nice to have run of the house and the remote. But it's a catch 22 situation since if he doesn't catch any fish, he's frustrated when he gets home. 

Both kids were in a bath and in their pajamas by 7pm and we ate some dinner. Now we're all hanging out and bed time will be fast approaching here soon.

Well back to studying...

No comments: