Blog Archive

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Thankful Thursday

So today I'm thankful for....

A wonderful babysitter that has become like another grandmother to my kids

A wonderful job that I enjoy, it may be stressful at times, but I work with wonderful people

A growing relationship with Jesus Christ, I know I'll stumble & fall at times but He'll always catch me.

A great husband who loves me with all my quirky, clumsy, often "duh" moments & still loves me & laughs with me.

Two wonderful kids that are gifts that I thank God everyday for.

My health, my body has been mistreated but it still gets me from point A to B. And I'm thankful I'm around to take better care of it...

Now I guess I'm supposed to be thankful for dirty dishes because it means we had food to eat...but I really don't wanna do dishes...LOL!!


-

No comments: