Blog Archive

Monday, November 22, 2010

Been a Crazy Week

This week has sped by me. One my brother-in-law's girlfriend's grandson was put in the hospital. His platelets were low and they were talking leukemia. It scared a lot of us for a long time.  He was a very sick little boy. We prayed very hard for healing and spread the prayer request through many prayer warriors.  Friday we were relieved to discover it was a very bad virus. NO CANCER!! We praised God for that wonderful news!!


On Saturday my little man had his birthday. He had several friends from his class over. I think he had a great birthday. It was so much fun to have all the kids over playing.  I am so thankful for this special little boy in my life. He is such a blessing to his father and I.

I'm Thankful this week for the wonderful news with the baby and the blessing I had to throw my little boy a birthday party.

No comments: