Blog Archive

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

My Top Tuesday

My Top Tuesday for This Week

5) My husband and I laughing at Mike Rowe on Dirty Jobs. I have to say it's the little things in life. We are sitting here cracking up at his comments and facial expressions. Bonding over disgusting, dirty jobs.

4) A long hot bath..and a good book. That's where I'm hoping to be after I finish this blog

3) Stitches out today at our doctor's office - and my little man didn't cry once. He was very brave and didn't even cry when he got a flu shot while we were there.

2) Rudolph on DVD, chicken-n-dumplings for dinner and my two favorite kiddos. That's how I spent my Tuesday night

1) Starting my morning off with some quiet time and a nice way to start my morning. Just me and the Lord.

Even youths grow tired & weary, & young men stumble & fall, but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. Isaiah 40:30-31  


I need to learn to take care of myself and take time out for me otherwise I can't take of the ones I love. And I can do that with the Lord. 

No comments: