Blog Archive

Monday, January 10, 2011

O our Crazy Life

Well we are trying to get back in the swing of things after a couple of weeks off because of vacation. We had a whirlwind week back at school last week with things moving along at a crazy pace.  I'm sure this week it will be no different.

We are working on Potty Training at our house. My little Miss E is making some progress on potty training. We work on bribes here. She did so well yesterday we bribed her with ice cream. :)

Mr L has started back to school and works so hard. He gets complimented from his teachers all the time on how well he is doing. I'm so proud of him on how well he does.

I was hoping to view the webcast for Lysa Terkeurst and her Made to Crave book tonight, alas it was not to be. Hubby wanted to go out to eat. So we went out and took the kids and had some quality family time.  I would recommend the book to anyone, I follow Lysa's blog and go regularly to her http://www.madetocrave.org/ website.

I've also recently downloaded the book Reshaping it All by Candace Cameron Bure and Darlene Schacht. I've only got a chapter or so in, but it appears to have some very useful information in it. I'll try to share anything that I learn during my reading of it.  

No comments: