Blog Archive

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Thankful Thursday

This Thursday I'm thankful for several things

5) books written on how to combine faith with a healthy lifestyle change. I've read Made to Crave & I am reading reshaping it all by Candace Cameron bure & Darlene Schacht. Both teach & speak of putting faith & God first & The healthy lifestyle will follow.

4) my babysitter offered to clean my house on a barter system, my husband & I do several things for her, but she is absolutely amazing with our kids. I came home today at lunch to find the carpet vacuumed, rooms dusted, floors swept & mopped, & dishes done. It was awesome!!

3) I am thankful for warm clothes & my warm house on cold days. And hot coffee :) for anyone who would like to help those that don't have a warm place or warm clothes, you can go to http://www.nikicoversthecold.com/ to help them. This is a charity started by my family in memory of my cousin who passed away suddenly last year. It's absolutely a blessing how quickly it has grown, praise God.

2) I am thankful for good news for a friend that has had a bad year last year. She found out this week she is 5 weeks pregnant. Prayers for her & her new baby to have a healthy, safe pregnancy.

1) I am thankful for my wonderful husband who is also an amazing father. Tonight he was putting Miss E down for bed & she wanted him to lay down with her & cover up with her Spongebob blanket & she wrapped her arm around his neck hugging him. It absolutely melted my heart.

Thank you Lord for these blessings :)

- Posted somewhere in a small town by a small town girl

No comments: