Blog Archive

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Thankful Thursday

I have found several different blogs that I've started following and one is http://womenlivingwell-courtney.blogspot.com/

She has challenged us to a 25 Day Praise Plan Marriage Challenge to praise your husband till Valentine's day.


So in honor of the the Marriage challenge and Thankful Thursday I'm going to share all the ways I'm thankful for my hubby.

5) He is funny and makes me laugh. I'm a worrier, and my husband is a lot more laid back. He brings out the
"just roll with it" side of me

4) He is  a great work ethic and supports us faithfully through his work. I'm thankful for someone that supports our family steadily financially.

3) He will go above and beyond for his friends and even some strangers. He will help with whatever he can.

2) He is an absolutely wonderful father that jumps on the trampoline with the kids, watch cartoons, cuddle in bed, or gets down on the ground and rough-housing with a lot of giggling.

1) He's a great husband to me. I may not get flowers or jewelry, but I get a warm house to come home to because he's built a fire, he'll take the kids to play so I can study, put up food from dinner when I cannot keep my eyes open any longer and fall asleep in the chair, my truck or other fix-it jobs around the house get fixed,  and takes me out to lunch on Fridays for a "day" date.

He's my hot hubby!!

No comments: