Blog Archive

Monday, January 31, 2011

Marvelous Monday

Hmmm I'm not sure if you'd call this a Marvelous Monday...

Babysitter called at 6am and she's in the ER with severe muscle spasms - she's actually got 4 ribs out of place. So guess I'm staying home with Miss E today. Told babysitter to take some muscle relaxers and rest. I have a few days of sick time so it's not too big of a deal. Feel  bad because work's going to be busy tomorrow, but what can you do.

So I'm here with my baby girl - but need to get reading done for school - I'm playing catch up. We had so many chapters to read the first week (8 chapters in 3 different books in 2 classes) uggg! that I'm having behind and trying to catch up. So I'm in the bedroom while she plays gonna try and at least catch up on my reading and notes so I can be current.

I did have a great weekend. It was absolutely gorgeous weather here. Saturday we had a girls day and went and saw Tangled.


Loved, loved that movie! So gonna have to buy it when it comes out on DVD. Mom, Miss E, & I then went to the McDonald's and ate lunch while Miss E played on the playground, and then grocery, shopping and home. Yesterday we had a lazy day at home, well as lazy as it can be with cleaning, studying and laundry. We had all the windows open because it was an absolutely gorgeous day. 

Ok - well my chapters aren't getting read playing on my blog. Soooo...back to studying with a little girl providing the background music with her jabbering in her room.

Happy Monday!!

No comments: