Blog Archive

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Weekend Wrap Up

This weekend was so much fun.

Friday night we didn't have to do anything..nada...did I mention nothing?? So we came home after school, made dinner, and spent some time at the house. I was in my pajamas at 8pm and I was so loving it. It was character dress up day at school and Mr Lwent as a Navy Seal. Here we are at the Pep Rally at school.



Saturday we woke up and took the boat to the mechanic. We stopped at a park and had a picnic. Went and saw Puss in Boots at the movie theater. Which I would recommend getting their early enough where your not wondering around a dark theater. We almost set in someone's lap. Whoops!! It was a really cute movie and we really enjoyed it.  Here is a picture of Mr. L and Miss E playing at the park.



We then drove to a nearby town where they have a business that has giant blow up slides, obstacle courses and  giant blow up trampoline. The kids had an absolute blast!! As did someone else I know...


 Yes, Damon had a blast as well. We had a great day spent with the family. 

Then today we all went to a church as a family.  We were joined by my bro-in-law, sis-in-law, her daughter, and grandson. It was so nice to have everyone there. We also had a special treat, a wonderful woman who recently moved to our town played the harp during the service. I've never heard a harp in real life, and it was absolutely beautiful. The message was wonderful and then we had a fellowship dinner afterward. All in all I had a wonderful weekend. 


No comments: